In the US, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the US Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS US LLC trading as BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS US LLC of 9375 E. Evans Creek Rd. Rogue River Oregon 97537, United States, provides the following warranty in relation to its Products.This warranty and other statements contained in this documentation about these Products do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of all or any of the provisions of UK consumer law.
In addition to the below standard policy, each product varies and therefore has a different warranty period:
- Mirage Padlock – 1-year mechanical and electronics warranty
- Breeze Internal Handle – 2-year mechanical and finish warranty, 2-year electronics warranty
- Origin/Origin Smart/Contour/Cloud – 2-year mechanical, finish and electronics warranty
- Blusafe Solutions warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, that all Products will be free from defects in:
- the materials and workmanship of the Product – 1 years from the date of delivery; and
- labour, commissioning and workmanship by BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS staff or Authorised Representative* – 1 year from the date of supply.
- *Authorised Representative means an entity authorised by BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS to install and service the Product.
- If a defect covered by warranty appears before the end of the warranty period, then BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS will, in its sole discretion, either:
- replace or repair the Product or the defective part of the Product free of charge; or
- refund the price of the Product; or
- re-supply the defective labour and workmanship; or
- refund the price of the labour and workmanship.
- BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to replace defective parts of the Product with parts and components of similar quality, grade and composition where an identical part or component is not available.
- All Products replaced under this warranty become the property of BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS.
- Products presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the Products.
- If a defect covered by the warranty occurs, the purchaser must first contact their point of sale or BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS at the address listed above, at the earliest stage that the defect becomes obvious to enable prompt action and to avoid further damage, and must be made no later than 1 month from the defect becoming obvious.
- Any warranty claim must be accompanied by proof of purchase and full details of the alleged defect and appropriate documentation which stipulates the date of delivery/installation, invoice number, the purchaser’s name and address and any maintenance records.
- The purchaser must make the Product or workmanship available to BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS for inspection and testing. If BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS finds no fault, then the purchaser must pay BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS usual costs of service work, inspection and testing. Warranty work will be conducted by BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS during normal working hours (8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday).
- The purchaser acknowledges that the Products are not indestructible, and that some care in installation and maintenance is necessary. This warranty will not apply to:
- any damage or defects caused by misuse or failure to adhere to BLUESAFE SOLUTIONS’ selection and installation specifications, instructions or recommendations;
- any damage or defects caused by fair wear and tear;
- any damage or defects arising due to the installation of the Products where the Products were not installed by BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS or its Authorised Representative;
- any damage or defects caused to the structures the Products are installed in, where the Products were not installed by BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS or its Authorised Representative;
- damage caused by circumstances beyond BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS control;
- any damage or defects within acceptable industry variances;
- Products that have been used other than for the purpose for which they were designed;
- damage caused by exposure to abnormal conditions, including but not limited to environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
- defects that arise due to abuse, misuse or neglect;
- Products that have been modified, built on or repaired other than by BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS or its Authorised Representative;
- Products that have not been maintained as recommended by BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS;
- maintenance items (which are the responsibility of the purchaser);
- Products installed, maintained or operated other than in accordance with BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS instructions; and
- overhaul, replacement or repair works undertaken prior to approval from BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS of any warranty claim.
- Some of the materials and components used in the manufacture of the Product are not manufactured by BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS and are not covered by this warranty. Instead, they are separately warranted by their individual manufacturer’s warranty. BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS will use its best reasonable endeavours to pass on to the purchaser the benefit of any third-party manufacturers’ warranties. The length of warranty periods provided for the supplied components and their terms may vary depending on the item.
- BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this warranty.
- BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS reserves the right to alter product specifications and introduce improvements at any time.
* Products are all electronic equipment and hardware that BLUSAFE SOLUTIONS supply.